Information & Learning Technologies (ILT) Competencies
- Reflective practice: Adopt a critical stance toward your work, promoting effective practice and responsible use of technology.
- Technology: Become competent and confident in the use of various tools and technologies, related to learning, communication, and making things.
- Learning and instruction: Drawing on learning and instructional theory, create instruction with well-aligned outcomes, activities, and assessments.
- Creative and social media: Demonstrate proficiency with tools, platforms, and environments in the creation of media resources for learning and knowledge construction.
- Inquiry and change: Engage in systematic processes of inquiry and change.
- Professional learning and leadership: Demonstrate a commitment to lifelong learning and leadership within the profession.