Publications & writings
- Hart, J. L., & Ludwig, E. (2013). Standards, success, & CPED? A Foucauldian examination of “Best Practices” for doctoral programs in education. In S. Freeman, L. Hagedorn, L. Goodchild, & D. Wright (Eds.), Higher Education Administration Programs: Are Doctoral Guidelines Needed? Sterling, VA: Stylus Publishing.
Institutional & Policy Change
- Reexamining student attendance: Recommendations for policy at Stritch
- Title IX: From implementation to unintended consequences (2012)
- Reviewing the HOPE: A brief review of the literature on Georgia’s merit-aid scholarship (2012)
- State appropriations: Approaches to higher education funding (2012): A collaborative paper submitted to the Missouri Department of Higher Education and legislative committee
- Discourse of Drunkenness: A Poststructural Approach to College Binge Drinking (2011)
- Book review of Kezar, A. J., & Lester, J. (2011). Enhancing campus capacity for leadership: An examination of grassroots leaders in higher education. Stanford, CA: Stanford University Press.
Other Selected writings
- The Ivory Arena (a brief foray into blogging on athletics & higher education)
- Antonio Gramsci and the Origins of Hegemony (2012)
- Heidegger talks Twitter: A philosophy for the digital age? (2010)